Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How do I... Artem Butuk


'How I Butuk Artem, the most common 27 -year-old boy, without a higher education, without any experience of Direct Sales, Computer literate on the beginner level, only the first month of my work, I received 21,000 Dollars! '.

Here is such a regular guy cuts a secret for 800 bucks and give Adsense ads in the amount of twice the. Just something and need - to sell the book for 1190 rubles (18 times). At www. your-biz. ru you can learn how to say many words about nothing. Useful reading for brain training.

For fun, useful to Google, to read some more about this unique 27 -year-old boy with no education.

Ops. I, of course, not the motorist, and not a chemist, but you can also book a Artyom for future millionaires and drops buy the gas tank, which will save you 35% of the cost of gasoline and diesel fuel, even. www. benzinoff. com.

And some store partner Artem: http://skach. ln3. ru / index. php? cat = 1205605432.
And there he, too, for the first month earned 21 thousand. Karma he must have a - in the first month cut down exactly 21 thousand. I envy. Do not be surprised if it drops on the petrol, he cut down in the first month of the 21 thousand.

Another Artem has a great desire to learn. He held a seminar Berestneva Paul (www. copysecrets. teleseminar. ru) and training on the cultivation of earthworms. So soon we are waiting for next mega ways to earn 21 thousand. rubles for the first month.

He remembered how he started. damn. In its first month, my company has earned a 20-26 thousand times, do not remember exactly how much ( God forbid, 21 thousand. ). But I have higher education and 2 years post-graduate Teaching in the department as an assistant. I have vast experience in the direct, secondary, indirect and other sales. Computer skills I have are much higher than average. And yet it turns out that I, as Artem Butuk. nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment