Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fusion Express on the street.


Frankly, I have long bypassed this café side: Asian cuisine is traditionally presented in a kitchen or psevdoaziatskoy in the form of sushi and sashimi, or actually unknown nationality Asians with dirty hands. But for a long time wanted to try this Malaysian noodles, and I overcame a.






To my great surprise inside was a small cozy cafe at about 12 square. m. And the staff consisted of a girl and a guy with a Slavic persons 20-25 years old. So tell me then that the Russian could not properly prepare the Malaysian noodles.






Its food, its own bakery, sweet interior. And most importantly - all very tasty. First I took a noodle in Malay, for the second time we have come with his wife and I tasted the fish under the teriyaki. The third time, ran a business lunch, where a gift for language was the chicken with orange sauce. Portions are large - eating one's fill. Anyway the first time I could eat a salad of asparagus because he liked me, not because it is useful.






Location - right in front of Vester on Leonov. Average bill - about 200-250 rubles per person, if hot, salad and tea. There is a delivery. Few people, even a small room. Many can be seen, going all the time, because I personally welcome the owner behind the counter. Service polite and courteous. And just nice, that young guys do these things in the city. You will pass by - Run to them, do not give them reasons to close.

No comments:

Post a Comment